According to international studies, a vast majority of projects fail (fail to reach their goals, go over budget and/or miss their deadlines) because employees aren‘t involved early on, there is unclear and infrequent communication and top leaders aren’t active and visible during the change process. This training shows you how to avoid these mistakes and provides you with tools and techniques to reach your project goals on time and in budget.
2 days (4 modules á 4 hours)
We will work together to schedule modules and find timing that work best for your organization.
In this two-day training, you will learn how to:
- assess stakeholders and the criticality of their support
- gauge what phase of change your stakeholders are in and what you can do to help them move on
- create a compelling case for change
- conduct a change impact analysis
- build your personal resilience to get through change more healthily
- learn about how imperative the active, visible support of executive sponsorship is
- align executive sponsors and build a sponsorship coalition
- assess the willingness to change in your organization
- develop an integrated project-change plan
- set up an effective communication and event plan
- plan (and act!) early for employee resistance
- collect feedback at the end of a change initiative and make any necessary corrective measures