Leading Yourself Through Change
This training builds on our Resiliency Training and helps participants develop healthy coping strategies for stress and dealing with uncertainty. It delivers tools and techniques to find flow, build on personal strengths and proactively find sources of energy in very day life.
5 x 2 hours
For example: Mo – Fr 8.00 – 10.00 or 15.00 – 17.00
- Building personal strengths that support you in times of challenges and crises
- Coping strategies and coaching approaches for dealing with stress and uncertainty
- The four areas of life and ways to strengthen them in current times
- The 10 positive emotions that help fuel happiness and how you can use them more consciously in your life
- Positive activities to find flow Planning positive moments and sources of energy
- Coping more healthily with fear and anxiety
Based on experience we do recommend individual coaching sessions of 60 minutes with each participant in the 1-2 days after the training. This allows participants to ask private questions, address individual topics and set personal goals for their growth.